Visual content is gaining more attention in the online world. With this, digital marketers are finding more ways on how to attain success with their campaigns using visual content created for platforms like Instagram. The popularity of Instagram with its over 300 monthly active users entails that marketers and business owners strengthen the quality of the visual content they post to improve their online presence.
What You Should Know About Visual Content
Here are some things that will help you create high quality visual content on Instagram:
- Internet users are more enticed to visual content that appear with colors.
This is according to a study by researcher. The study has shown that 80% of internet users are more likely to click on a content with colored visual presentation.
- Pairing an image with other types of visual content like articles will increase a user’s information retention by 65%.
Thus, if you are presenting information that you want your target market to remember put it in image, or write an article about it with a representative image.
- Photography is important in quality visual content.
You should invest in well-photographed images to gain more free followers Instagram. In the same manner, good photography contributes to the credibility and impact of visual marketing strategies.
- Visual assets such as images, illustrations, infographics, and videos are integral elements in communicating a brand story.
Well, at least this is what marketing executives believe. The use of these media are important in relaying message to a target market and increasing their awareness about a brand.
- Videos increase a consumer’s will to purchase the product offered by a business.
Enticing consumers with your videos increases the likelihood that they will buy what you are offering in the video. On the other hand, consumers who do not watch the video has less likelihood of purchasing.
11 Apr 2016